Monday, October 3, 2011

Alfalfa's Sale Through Tomorrow

I stopped by Alfalfa's to see what might be happening with any new sale, and found that the old one in fact is continuing through tomorrow. It turns out that the "through September 27th" on their sale flyer was a typo. So I hope we'll have a new sale to look forward to on Wednesday.

October 5th update - I think there's some confusion among the good folks at Alfalfa's. Today I have a sales flyer in hand that says the new sale began on September 28th, jiving with the published end of the last sale, despite the fact that the new flyer was not available when I stopped by last Saturday, when the staff told me the typo tale above. Oh well, at least we're all set now, and the new sale runs all the way through November 1st.

No comments:

Post a Comment