Sunday, June 19, 2016

Time To Say Goodbye

At least for now, probably for good. When I started this blog in 2009, I never expected I'd still be writing it now. 3500 posts later, here I still am. I'm a bit of an info-junkie, loving to find good info and share it with others, but looking for new content for just about every day is starting to feel a bit like a prison. Plus, the methods for finding that content have changed remarkably in these past six years, and not necessarily for the better from the perspective of writing this blog. Initially, stores faithfully kept calendars of events on their websites where I could quickly look for ideas. Whole Foods hasn't maintained its local web calendars for at least two or three years, migrating instead to media like Facebook, where I have to chase them down. And now there's another shift, with the stores putting specials out on their own apps, yet another place to chase. So what was at first fun is now becoming somewhat tiresome, and I do think I deserve a break from this.

To those wonderful people who have been following these writings, thank you with all my heart. (And a very special thank you to you, Ms. A.!) Maybe I just need a rest, then the info-junkie will take back over and get me going again. But for now, I'm really looking forward to spending less time with my fingers on a keyboard.

P.S. Don't forget all the free breakfast stations on Bike to Work Day coming up quickly this Wednesday, the 22nd. Haven't had a chance to do a post on that, but I can already see my fingers might itch to get back into writing after a rest.

2 comments:

  1. Awww! Thanks, Eileen, you're awesome and I'll miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'M NOW FULFILL FINANCIALLY BECAUSE OF THE LOAN I GOT FROM LFDS .I would like to bring this to the notice of the public about how i came in contact with LFDS after i lost my job and being denied loan by my bank and other financial institution due to my credit score. I could not pay my children's fees. I was behind on bills, about to be thrown out of the house due to my inability to pay my rent, It was during this period my kids were taken from me by foster care. Then i set out to seek for funds online where i lost $3,670 that i borrowed from friends which i was rip off by two online loan companies. Until i read about:Le_Meridian Funding Service  (lfdsloans@outlook.com / lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com) somewhere on the internet, Still wasn't convince because of what i have been through until a relative of mine who is a clergy also told me about the ongoing loan scheme of LFDS at a very low interest rate of 1.9%% and lovely repayment terms without penalty for default of payment. I have no choice than to also contact them which i did through text +1-989-394-3740 and Mr Benjamin responded back to me That day was the I'M best and greatest day of my life which can never be forgotten when i receive a credit alert of $400,000.00 Usd loan amount i applied for. I utilized the loan effectively to pay up my debts and to start up a business and today i and my kids are so happy and fulfill. You can as well contact them through email: (lfdsloans@outlook.com / lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com)  WhatsApptext  helpline: +1-989-394-3740 Why am i doing this? I am doing this to save as many that are in need of a loan not to be victim of scams on the internet. Thanks and God bless you all, I'm Oleksander Artem from Horizon Park BC , Ukrain.

    ReplyDelete