Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Current Sale At Vitamin Cottage

I finally got a chance to check out the new sale running all the way through July 12th at Vitamin Cottage, and there are some appealing deals as usual.  On the vine tomatoes are $1.99 a pound, and of course, Vitamin Cottage only sells organic produce. Chip fans will like Boulder Canyon potato chips at $1.69 for a five ounce bag, or Garden of Eatin' tortilla chips $2.29 an 8-ish ounce bag, while I'll go for the Lundberg rice chips, $1.99 for the natural and $2.39 for organic. Annie's Naturals salad dressings are $2.39 for an eight ounce bottle, R.W. Knudsen Simply Nutritious juice blends are $2.39 for 32 ounces, and some Alexia frozen potatoes have varying sale prices. I like those Alexia potatoes, but with 90 degree temps today, I'm entering my summer mode of not being inclined to heat the oven. Also, being Vitamin Cottage, there are lots of deals on supplements.

No comments:

Post a Comment