Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Midnight Madness At Whole Foods Tonight

Whole Foods is throwing another Midnight Madness sale party tonight at the Pearl Street store, this time from 10 pm to 2 am. (I really miss the days when they used to go to 6 am - getting there at 5 am is much more civilized.) Here's what they say:

"Tuesday, November 23rd
Holiday SALES!
10pm-2am
Our annual Midnight Madness Sale is back! Check out some of these amazing deals, only valid Tuesday, November 23rd from 10pm to 2am:
New York Strip Roast- $6.99/lb, regular price $13.99/lb.
Parmesan Reggiano (limit 5 lbs.) $9.99/lb, regular price $19.99/lb.
Tru Melange Candles- 50% off
Lobster Tails- 50% off, previously frozen
Asparagus- $1.99/lb, regular price $3.99/lb.
Olive Bar- $5.99/lb, regular price $9.99/lb.
Wholly Wholesome Pies- $3.75 each, regular price $7.49 each
Pecans- $4.50/lb, regular price $8.99/lb.
Smoked Mozzarella Pasta Salad $4.99/lb, regular price $9.99/lb.
PLUS MORE! Don't miss this amazing sale!"

Wish I could give you more details, but the sales flyer I put with my groceries while checking out yesterday didn't make it back with my purchase. I swear the only way you can get a sales flyer home from Whole Foods is to clutch it to your bosom until you are out of the store. I presume they grab these things back to reuse/recycle them, which is noble, but if I put a sales flyer in with my reuseable bags in the checkout lane, I want to take it home!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment