Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Current Sale At Vitamin Cottage

It took me long enough to get to Vitamin Cottage that I really can't call this a "new" sale, but it does run through November 2nd.  Probably just as well that I didn't rush, as this one seems to have fewer items calling me than usual.  I can only hope that means they are gearing up for a super one to cover the next time period, which should take us all the way through Thanksgiving.  I'll especially be on the lookout for Vitamin Cottage's usually great sale on Imagine organic broths and cooking stocks at that time.

Back to the present, in the sale lasting through November 2nd, I'm liking their fine whole fryer chickens at $2.39 a pound, as they are free range, air chilled, and raised without antibiotics (although check out my next post for an even better price at the Longmont Lucky's, just for this week).  Two pound bags of Lundberg organic brown rice in either short or long grain are excellent at $2.69 each.  The large 28 ounce size of Muir Glen organic canned tomatoes is super at $1.89 each (stock up as we move out of using local fresh ones), and 15 ounce cans of Westbrae organic beans are $1.59 each.  Plus, being Vitamin Cottage, there are tons of specials on supplements.

No comments:

Post a Comment