Thursday, April 2, 2015

Weekend Sales At Whole Foods (Including Wing Buckets!)

Our local Whole Foods stores have so many sales going on this weekend, I'm going to just throw up my hands and give you the link to them here. Just be sure to note the sale dates at the top of each item, as some are three days starting tomorrow, and others extend to four. The items most exciting to me are the Icelandic cod for $11.99 a pound, $4 off, Robusto cheese $13.99 a pound, $5 off, and YES, just in time for the end of March Madness (it's April after all), chicken wing buckets will be on sale for $9.99 each ($5 off) in a four-day sale from tomorrow through the 6th. I caved for the Super Bowl that I didn't even watch except for the commercials, so I guess I'll become an instant basketball fan this week as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment