Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Excellent One-Day Sale at Whole Foods Tomorrow

Ooooh, ooooh, I'm excited about this one. Tomorrow only, our local Whole Foods stores will offer a quartet of fine deals. My very favorite Two Bite brownies will be half off at $2.50 for a big 11 oz tub (Whole Foods, here I come). Also a two pound block (that's a lotta cheese) of Tillamook medium cheddar will sell for $5.99, $3 off. I'm not familiar with it, but their 365 Every Day Value foaming hand soap will be $2 off at $3.99 for 18 oz (I've had very good luck with the 365 products I've tried). Finally, salmon fans take note, wild caught fresh king salmon will be $10.99/lb, which in their parlance is $9 off. That's $1 more than the sale price Sprouts had all week last week for fresh king salmon, but it's still a heck of a good price, and you get to have it wrapped for you by someone wearing waders.

No comments:

Post a Comment