Wednesday, September 8, 2010

New Sale Prices Are Up

The best (IMHO) new deals at Boulder's natural grocery stores are up on the left, along with the deals that expire today. This is a week to get excited about, with several opportunities for stocking up. Sunflower is particularly notable for organic pasta options, including Luigi Vitelli whole wheat pasta at 99 cents, Muir Glen pasta sauce $2.50, and big cans of Muir Glen tomatoes $1.50. At Sprouts, I want to check out their 25% off individual frozen fish sale. I'd rather have my fish fresh, but I've had good luck with the "flash frozen" fish I've gotten at Sprouts so far. As we head toward winter, there won't really be a choice anyway, so I'll take a look at their prices on fish like sockeye salmon, halibut, tuna, cod, and swordfish. Might be time to lay in a stock in the freezer for winter. Sprouts also has good prices this week on grass-fed organic ribeye or New York steaks and fresh, wild Columbia River king salmon (check out other good salmon prices at the left, too). A pretty good week for deals.

No comments:

Post a Comment