Wednesday, April 13, 2011

More Good Deals At Lucky's

Frequent readers know that although I adore Lucky's Market in north Boulder, I don't usually cover them because they are geographically out of my usual shopping range (and as befits a local independent store, presumably without a 24/7 webmaster, their new sales usually aren't posted to their website when I look at the newest sale prices early Wednesdays). But my Daily Camera today included a hard copy sales flyer for them, something of a rarity, and I've been pondering all those good deals ever since. So here's a quick summary, for those of you lucky enough to be close to Lucky's. Their organic produce is stellar, as usual, with on-the-vine tomatoes for $1.50 a pound (!), Valencia oranges 50 cents a pound (!!), and many other good organic deals, like leeks or zucchini for $1.50 a pound, baby carrots $1.50 a one pound bag, and red or green leaf lettuce $1.50 a head. Their boneless center cut pork chops (promising no antibiotics in addition to the usual suspects) look good at $3.99 a pound. There are lots more intriguing specials, and you can check out the now-posted flyer here.

No comments:

Post a Comment