Friday, May 27, 2011

Good Deals At Lucky's This Week

North Boulder is unfortunately out of my usual travel territory, but I was in the neighborhood yesterday and stopped in at Lucky's Market to see what was happening, finding some very good deals, of course. Perhaps most notable is an excellent Memorial Day bbq possibility, organic pork spare ribs for $2.99 a pound. Lucky's always seems to have great deals on organic produce, this week including cantaloupes or seedless watermelons at three pounds for $1, broccoli or zucchini for $1.50 a pound, peaches $2.50 a pound, and artichokes for $1.50 each (beating Sunflower's current price of $2 for organic artichokes). While I was there, I picked up sushi grade tuna steaks for $10.99 a pound and those organic artichokes, so I have a good start on dinner for tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment