Monday, November 4, 2013

Bell's Seasoning Found At Pearl Street

Everyone has some Thanksgiving traditions they just don't mess with, and one of mine is stuffing made with Bell's seasoning, a New England classic.  I used have to pick it up on East Coast trips or have relatives mail it to me, but in recent years, it has appeared on the shelves of Whole Foods in Boulder.  Longtime readers (thank you!) might remember my panic last year, when no one at the Whole Foods store on Pearl Street could locate it, all of us logically looking in the herb and spice area.  That crisis was solved when I found plenty in the herb section of the Superior store.  Bell's has subsequently reappeared with the herbs in the Pearl Street store, but I've also discovered where it had been hiding out:  next to the clam juice, canned salmon, and kippers.  What the thinking is, I can't even guess.  I've never heard of Bell's being used anything like Zatarain's, which is also, and more logically, located there.  Who knows.  At least I have my Bell's seasoning without a panic this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment