Friday, November 15, 2013

Weekend Dinner Ideas

Super quick because a) no time to write, b) no time to cook, and c) Whole Foods' weekend sales are going to ease me through most of that!  For tonight, I'll hit Whole Foods sometime between 3 and 7 pm today to pick up their cheese pizza at 50% off during today's flash sale, along with a few toppings like Yves veggie pepperoni and some mushrooms to dress it up.  While there, I'll get some New York strip steaks at $8 off, which should be almost half price, in the sale lasting all weekend.  Those steaks might even go out on the grill tomorrow, since the weather looks pretty good until a few flurries Sunday.  I'll also compose a weeklong list for Sprouts, since we'll want some of their $1.88 a pound asparagus to go with those steaks.

Sunday's still a little iffy, but I'm thinking salmon chowder from the Whole Foods website.  Sprouts has previously frozen wild coho for $8.99 a pound, while Lucky's Market in Longmont has fresh farmed Atlantic at $8.99 also (don't know about the Lucky's in north Boulder, but it doesn't appear in their ad this week).  And that's all the time I have!

No comments:

Post a Comment