Saturday, November 9, 2013

New Deals At Lucky's In Longmont

I swore I'd cut back on posting about this, but I happen to have the flyer for the new sale (lasting through the 13th) at Lucky's Market in Longmont in hand, so here are just a few things that are popping out at me.  (And again, I unfortunately don't have time to compare this with the Lucky's in north Boulder, which is not in my usual travel range.)  The biggie is a Supplements Spectacular, with the entire supplements department 25% off.  Also quickly of interest are whole Dungeness crabs at $7.99 a pound, although they've never been my thing, pork loin chops (looks like bone-in from the picture) with Lucky's "never ever" standards for $2.49 a pound, organic romas for $1.50 a pound, organic Italian and yellow squash for just 99 cents a pound, local organic russets also 99 cents a pound, and Oasis Naturals hummus $2.50 an eight ounce container.

No comments:

Post a Comment