Wednesday, January 12, 2011

New Sale Prices Are Up

Good stuff (IMHO) from Boulder's new natural grocery sales is posted on the left. Looks like our stores are trying to give us a breath of spring in these frigid temperatures with asparagus sales, most notably $1.77 a pound at Sunflower. It's also good to see a return of Sprouts' gluten-free jubilee, when they do 25% off the many, many tagged items throughout the store. It's a good time to stock up, and if my memory serves me correctly, it includes Lundberg's great rice products. I'm sure it also includes Crunchmaster crackers and Pamela's cookies, among thousands of other products. An excellent sale for everyone, including people like me with no gluten sensitivities. I swear that when they take the gluten out, they sometimes pump the flavor way up.

No comments:

Post a Comment