Saturday, February 5, 2011

Back To Plan A

A heads up for lovers of smoked foods: the Pearl Street Whole Foods has out-of-stocked on the smoked wings I rhapsodized over yesterday. Unfortunately, I didn't pick them up then, knowing I was doing a more major run there today, and fresher is better, right? Maybe they'll have them back tomorrow, but who knows. I called the Superior store to see if they might have them, and they said the Pearl Street store was one of very few in the state to have a smoking facility, theirs not among them. So I'm back to the idea of sauteed chicken breast strips in a wing sauce, this time a purchased one, since I didn't have the recipe for my original idea with me when I found out the smoked wings were gone. Looks like that will work well with the Wing-Time Buffalo wing sauce I picked up at the Pearl Street store, pretty easy in any case.

No comments:

Post a Comment