Sunday, December 13, 2009

Fabulous-Sounding Wine Dinner Wednesday

While I'm mostly too busy cooking at home (and too cheap to go out), I do keep an eye on Boulder's wonderful restaurant scene at the same time. Hope you caught the great coverage Boulder's food scene got in the Wall Street Journal a couple of weeks ago. We're so lucky to be eating in this town. But a wine dinner this coming Wednesday, the 16th, at Alba sounds like my kind of extra-ordinary good deal. Check out this menu featuring the foods of Emilia-Romagna (think prosciutto and parmigiano, though I don't quite understand Kobe beef's connection to the region) at an astonishing price of $55 per person, including wine. The little I've had of Alba's food has been fantastic, and most four course dinners with wine pairings in this town are running up to twice that price.

No comments:

Post a Comment