Friday, December 18, 2009

A Warm Soup for Winter

It has been an unexpectedly busy week, so I'm just getting around to my menu planning. One item I know will be included is a wonderful sweet potato and butternut squash soup from the New York Times. Could someone who isn't already registered with the NYT tell me if you get a registration request when you click on that link? I'm already registered, so I can't tell. The NYT permits linking (yeah!) so long as their registration isn't bypassed, and I definitely want to play by the rules. Back to the soup, if you have an immersion blender, this soup is a healthy, seasonal snap, but a regular blender or food processor would also work.

1 comment:

  1. The NY Times allows you to see the recipes but you are not able to comment without a registration.

    ReplyDelete