Wednesday, December 16, 2009

It's Food Day!

Wednesdays are my favorite, when most grocery stores issue their new specials. Don't forget that both Sunflower and Sprouts have "double-ad Wednesdays," when you can still get last week's deals in addition to the new ones. I'll be checking out what looks good for the week and building menus around that. Am still hoping to be able to share links to my favorite recipes, but I'm running into some trouble with that. In the first response I received, Cooking Light turned down my request to link. They might have misunderstood what I was asking, and I'm currently waiting to hear back from them again. Was too depressed to post anything yesterday after getting that initial response. I'm still hoping we'll be able to work something out that will be convenient for you. Worst case might be that you'll have to do your own searching if you want the recipes I mention, and many people wouldn't take that extra step. Let's hope these publishers are more cooperative and aware of what's in their own interest than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment