Friday, August 5, 2011

Helpful Hint Re Comments

Google is working on a problem that is preventing some people (myself being one of them) from leaving comments on blogs like mine that use its Blogspot program. You of course have to log in through one of many possibilities (a Google account being the most common) in order to leave a comment (we wouldn't want spammers and other nastiness cluttering the comments), and if you have trouble with the process, I just found a tip that worked for me: uncheck the "keep me signed in" box before proceeding with the log in. Instead of getting stuck in an endless login loop, voila, I could comment!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the info. It'll be nice to be able to comment now and then, and also to read more comments from other "What's Cooking Boulder" fans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad it worked for you, and thanks for reading! Eileen

    ReplyDelete