Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Staying Well Fed On Friday

I usually don't even think about Friday through Sunday's dinners until Friday morning, but our Boulder forecast is suggesting planning ahead. With some significant snow expected starting tomorrow afternoon through Friday (here's 9 News weather forecast), I'm going to be sure to have provisions in the house to get us through the probable storm. Tomorrow's pasta is already planned and stocked, so I only have Friday to worry about. A quick Sunflower run before the storm should do me for spicy turkey burgers from Bon Appetit for Friday, with Sunflower's ground turkey breast 40% off. (I'll also grab a pound of the very lean grass fed ground beef from that same sale for a later idea.) They have organic yams at an excellent 88 cents a pound to roast in spear form as yam "fries," too.

No comments:

Post a Comment