Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Working on Getting the Best Sale Prices

How annoying. My copy of today's local paper has ads only for Safeway and King Soopers. With Sprouts, Sunflower, and Whole Foods all missing, I'd bet it's the paper's fault. Since I pay the Camera's high hard copy subscription fee primarily for the convenience of the ad content, that's pretty irritating. Since it's so much easier to make comparisons across the store offerings using hard copy rather than the screen, I'll need to wait to post a summary of this week's new best deals until I've picked up the flyers myself. Meanwhile, you can check them online, at Sprouts, Sunflower, and Whole Foods. And remember that both Sprouts and Sunflower overlap their sales on Wednesdays, so their prices in the left sidebar remain good through today.

No comments:

Post a Comment