Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Boulder Farmers' Market This Afternoon

We're now into the season of having the luxury of the midweek Boulder Farmers' Market available to us, in addition to the Saturday market.  On this spectacular, sunny day, consider heading out to the Market this afternoon, which runs from 4 to 8 pm today.  You can see the entire list of produce to expect here.  (Anyone reading this post later than this week, please note that that link will change to reflect each new week's offerings.)  The green garlic I bought last Saturday has been spectacularly successful, going into everything from salad dressing to coq au vin.  Pea tendrils also still get me excited, and I'm currently working on the rest of my family to join that excitment; I evidently overdid the enthusiasm for them last year, and there's a bit of a pea shoot boycott happening in my house right now.  Regardless, get out and enjoy the sunshine and spring veggies if you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment