Saturday, May 5, 2012

Love Those Supermarket Trivia Contests

I love the surprise of a little trivia challenge to go along with my grocery shopping.  While I was buying some chicken sausage today at Sunflower, the meat guy said he'd give me an extra sausage if I could identify the band that was playing over the PA.  He also said that almost no one ever got his questions right.  But since Fleetwood Mac was obviously playing, that extra sausage was an easy win as far as I was concerned (perhaps he underestimated his contestant - maybe I have the air of someone who's spent their life under a rock???).  Fleetwood Mac may have been a slam dunk, but I particularly savor the time I won a Chocolove bar at the checkout counter at Whole Foods by naming the northernmost capital in the world, which is Reykjavik.  Gotcha, guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment