Tuesday, September 18, 2012

One-Day Sale At Whole Foods Tomorrow

For tomorrow only, the 19th, our local Whole Foods stores will have organic red or green seedless grapes for $1.99 a pound.  This beats the $2.49 a pound that Sprouts has through tomorrow, but be advised that Vitamin Cottage has organic California seedless red, green, or black seedless grapes for $1.99 a pound all the way through the 29th.  Here's what Whole Foods says:

Tomorrow, Wednesday, September 19th only:
Organic
Red & Green
Seedless Grapes
$1.99/lb
(save $2.00/lb)

2 comments:

  1. Eileen -- I've never commented on your blog but I do read it every day -- thanks so much for the great Boulder area tips!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the comment, these things mean a lot to me! I'm trying to keep the quality up to my own expectations, but my time is increasingly pressed, and I hope I'll be able to keep it going to everybody's satisfaction. Comments like yours are a great motivator!

      Delete