Monday, January 14, 2013

I Just Got The Last $6 Maine Lobster Tails

At least at the Pearl Street Whole Foods (sorry about that, but I'm glad I was able to get some).  If you're interested in pursuing them while the sale is on through tomorrow, I'd suggest calling ahead to the other stores.  Also, I hadn't mentioned the ProBar sale in the current flyer since we've never tried them (this is primarily a Clif bar household), but I went looking for them today since the advertised sale was so good, and found that the big featured sale for them in the flyer is a whopping typo.  The flyer advertises two ounce ProBars at "5 for $5," which means $1 each, which the flyer says is $1.99 off for each.  I found the reality is that the product is a three ounce one, and is on sale at two for $4, which means $2 each.  Kind staff on the floor went to considerable trouble to check with a manager, at which point I was told it was a typo, and no adjustment was offered.  Heck, that's not just one typo, it's three: the product size, the sale price, and the savings per item.  Guess we'll stick with our Clif bars.

No comments:

Post a Comment