Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Current Sale At Vitamin Cottage

The current sale at Vitamin Cottage runs through August 10th (how can we be talking about August already?), and has some great deals as always.  Looking best to me is my very favorite Crunchmaster gluten free multi-seed crackers at $2.29 a bag.  I'll definitely be stocking up on those.  I'm also liking Chobani Greek yogurts at 99 cents each, Annie's organic mustard just $2.49 for the 9 ounce package, and the big 28 ounce size of Muir Glen organic canned tomatoes just $1.79 each.  I usually carry just plain old water from the tap, but when it gets as hot as it has been, Metromint mint flavored waters are very refreshing and just 99 cents each (16.9 ounces).  I haven't tried them, but RW Knudsen spritzer four-packs look good at $2.69 each, and there's a zero calorie one.  I like to cook from scratch, but I've sampled yummy Tasty Bite Indian entrees, and the 10 ounce ones are a steal at $2.19 each, regularly $3.15.  Saffron Road 11 ounce frozen entrees also look like a good deal at $2.39 each, since they're usually $4.89, and their 7 ounce simmer sauces are just $1.29 each.

No comments:

Post a Comment