Saturday, February 15, 2014

Learning Patience From Trader Joe's Opening

So I was in the line that wrapped around the building of the new Boulder Trader Joe's yesterday just prior to its 8 am opening. As we inched along the line after the doors opened, I thought, "why am I doing this?" A friend's comment came back to me, that she didn't plan to try to go in until maybe the middle of next week, and that suddenly struck me as extraordinarily sensible. I left the line and those hordes waiting to pack the store beyond reason. I've been to plenty of Trader Joe's while traveling and am especially interested in checking out some of their private label prepared foods for a little more convenience in this household, but for the moment, I'll hold off on that grand opening rush.

No comments:

Post a Comment