Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Trader Joe's Opening Friday?

We were told months ago that the new Trader Joe's under construction on 28th Street would open on Valentine's Day, but I haven't seen anything more about that as the opening should be nearing. And when I passed by there this afternoon, the construction fencing was still very much surrounding the building.  But lo, today's mail has brought the February issue of Trader Joe's Fearless Flyer, with many temptations applicable to stores around the country, intimating something really is afoot for our local opening. So I checked the Trader Joe's website, and indeed, they are still projecting an opening for the Boulder store this Friday on Valentine's Day. It will be fun to have yet another quality shopping option in Boulder, and I will be forever grateful to the store's other locations for having a publicly available bathroom in their Brookline Mass store when I was wandering around all day while my husband ran the Boston Marathon a couple of years ago. I did buy a banana or something just as a thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment