Tuesday, September 27, 2011

New Deals At Vitamin Cottage

Vitamin Cottage has a new set of specials that last all the way to October 29th, practically to Halloween. My personal fave of the group is Imagine organic broth or cooking stock at $2.39 a box (to which I already dedicated an entire post just to rave about, so I'll spare you a repeat of that praise). Also looking good to me are big 25 ounce cans of Westbrae organic canned beans for $1.69 (for those autumn pots of chili), Boulder Natural Meats whole fryer chickens for $1.99 a pound, and three pound bags of organic Colorado apples or Bartlett pears at 2 for $6 (that's just $1 a pound for organics). Big 28 ounce cans of Muir Glen organic tomatoes are very good at $1.79 each (stock up!), and select varieties of my very favorite Ezekiel breads are great at $2.99 a loaf. Being Vitamin Cottage, there are of course tons of supplements at excellent prices as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment