Tuesday, September 20, 2011

One-Day Sale at Whole Foods Tomorrow

Our local Whole Foods stores will offer us a duo of special sales for tomorrow only, the 21st, one of which has me psyched, although I'm not sure how I'd fit it into menus already planned. Their own, in-house-made Maryland-style blue crab cakes will be $8.99 a pound, $4 off their usual price. I frankly think they're worth the full price, and I jump on them when they go on sale for $2 off, so a price of $8.99 a pound is quite special. The other sale for tomorrow will be a 95% lean ground beef for $3.99 a pound. While 95% lean is indeed exceedingly lean (some might argue too lean for burger), I'd go with the 100% grass-fed organic ground beef available at Sprouts for the same price through tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment