Friday, October 12, 2012

Weekender Norwegian Salmon Sale

The Pearl Street Whole Foods store is doing a three-day Weekender Sale that includes several items, but the one that caught my eye is Norwegian salmon on sale through Sunday (the 14th) for $10.99 a pound.  At $5 off per pound, it's better than the regular sale they already had going.  I'm not a particular fan of farmed salmon, but when you're doing it, everything I hear says Norwegian's the best way to go.  Other items on the chalk board outside the Pearl store included an orchid sale and something about organic juice, I think from Knudsen's.  Unfortunately I'm too busy these days to run around taking notes or even snap a photo for reference.  It's also possible that other Whole Foods stores around Boulder might be taking part, but there wasn't an email about it, so I can only say the store on Pearl for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment