Saturday, October 1, 2011

Ode To A Bunch Of Beets, Part Deux

I remember last summer buying a bunch of beets from Cure Organic Farm that was so beautiful, I just had to do an entire blog post about them, and Cure has done it to me again. I was just at the Boulder Farmers' Market downtown, and in my humble opinion, Cure has the best organic beet bunches you'll find there. The beets look tender, not gigantic, and the greens on top of them are glorious, filling my bike pannier and overflowing it. At $3 a bunch, I think they represent the best value in organic beets at the Market, too. There were in fact bigger, even more spectacular, bunches at two other organic vendors, but those were selling for $5 a bunch. If you need more beets than the $3 bunch from Cure, I'd suggest buying two of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment