Sunday, August 25, 2013

Last Call For Current Whole Foods Deals

I don't know if the current sale at Whole Foods is a local response to counter Lucky's grand opening, or if it just happened to be one that pushed all the right buttons for me, but this is a heads up that you only have through Tuesday, the 27th, to continue to enjoy it.  There are four in-house brined meats on sale; the split brined chicken that we put on the grill was the best ever, so we're going for the brined pork chop tomorrow.  I haven't even gotten a chance to enjoy the split lobster tails at $8 each, and Whole Foods' have always been excellent ones from Maine in the past.  Then there's also the halibut steaks for a reasonable $15.99 a pound on a usually unreasonably expensive fish, and the ones we had last weekend were fabulous.  My favorite organic figs are just $3.99 a pound, and Hatch green chiles are just 99 cents a pound.  Last but definitely not least of the sales that call to me is the temptation of Market Made buttermilk brined fried chicken for $5.99 a pound.  One day last week when I was on my own for lunch, I did indeed cave and indulge in a piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment