Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Lucky's Opening In Longmont!

I'm so excited that the new Lucky's Market, their second store, will be opening in Longmont at 700 Ken Pratt Boulevard (just west of Main Street) a week from today, August 14th.  Their "Food Fest Celebration" for their grand opening will be the following weekend, the 17th and 18th, from 11 to 3.  I've sometimes threatened to move to north Boulder just to be in range of their Boulder store, but I do get out to Longmont quite frequently.  And I would kiss the feet of whatever employee in the Boulder store recently advised a friend of mine regarding what to bring when coming over to our house for dinner last weekend.  She arrived bearing the most amazing appetizers, including a delicious goat cheese (and I don't even like goat cheese unless it's really, really good) with a to-die-for fig jam, a taleggio cheese, and a fabulous artisan salami.  The quality of the choices was astounding.

No comments:

Post a Comment